My job as a periodontist gives me a great sense of satisfaction and pride. I collaborate with my patients in educating and motivating them towards ideal periodontal health and am dedicated to each person’s overall well-being.
Education and Experience
I have been highly trained to provide my patients with the most current, innovative surgical and non-surgical techniques that dentistry has to offer. I attended the State University of New York at Albany for my undergraduate education, followed by dental school at the University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine and graduated with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I completed my specialty training and received my Certificate in Periodontics from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey State.
I regularly participate in continuing education in order to stay current with the latest treatments and techniques in periodontology. My commitment to continuing education allows me to offer my patients the most advanced and highest quality care and the most successful results.
I am an active member of several professional organizations, which also provide opportunities for continuing education, including the:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Northeast Society of Periodontists
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- American Society Osseointegration
Awards, Honors, and Grants
- Alpha Kappa Delta National Honor Society, 1987
- Honors in Clinical Periodontology, 1991
- John Oppie McCall Award, 1991
- Alpha Omega Foundation Educational Grant, 1992
- Research Grant from W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc., 1992